Emergency lighting is essential in most businesses, providing an immediate secondary source of light in the event of a power failure. When selecting emergency lighting you will, however, come across confusing terms such as maintained, non-maintained and switchable emergency lights. Our short video explains the differences in an easily understood way.
Safelincs also offers other guides about emergency lighting:
- Introduction to emergency lighting
- An overview about available emergency lighting and illuminated fire exit signs
- Planning of emergency lighting
- Location of emergency lighting
- Testing of your emergency lighting system
Our friendly staff are always happy to help you with your emergency lighting planning.
Please email email@example.com