Supporting Apollo, Morley IAS Horizon and System Sensor protocol devices, the Horizon 4 zone conventional fire alarm panel from Morley has been designed to suit the requirements of both the installer as well as the end user. The 4 zone panel has an easy to follow installation process, combined with advanced programming settings for efficient set-up. Featuring two sounder circuits and a four-wire installation design, the Morley Horizon fire alarm panel is ideal for small to medium sized commercial applications.
- Designed to comply with EN 54 Part 2 and Part 4
- Four-wire conventional fire alarm panel
- Able to run up to 2mA current per zone - typically >20 detectors
- Features two separate circuits for installation of sounders
- Supports Apollo (Series 60, Series 65 & Orbis), Morley IAS (Horizon HRZ series) & System Sensor (ECO1000 & Series 300) protocol
- Identifies which zone has an activated fire alarm
- Delays can be programmed for alarm verification
- Simple to use key switch to activate the panel controls
- Integrated fire and fault relays
- Simple, user friendly design
- LED indicators display the panel status and zone indication
- Available with or without 2 x 12V, 7Ah stand-by batteries. Panel requires stand-by batteries to operate
This is the technical data for the Morley Horizon Fire Alarm Panel - 4 Zone.
|Without Stand-by Batteries
|With Stand-by Batteries
||+5 °C to +45 °C
|Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
||5% to 95%
||Enclosure: Fire retardant ABS plastic
||230V AC, 50/60Hz
|Number of Zones
|Manufacturer Part Number
The following datasheets are available for this product.