The Lifepak CR2 Wifi Defibrillator from Stryker (formerly Physio-Control) is fully automatic in operation and features cprINSIGHT™ technology, enabling the device to analyse the heart rhythm of a patient at the same time as CPR is being performed. This new technology narrows the time between CPR being performed and a shock being administered by the defibrillator, therefore increasing the chances of the patient surviving a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
Exclusive extras from Safelincs:
- Fully-automatic unit - delivers a shock (if required) without need for manual intervention
- Supplied with one set of electrode pads, battery + exclusive CR2 functions
- AED Defibrillator Responder Kit available separately
- 8 year manufacturers warranty on the defibrillator unit
- Battery stand-by life: 4 years (from date of manufacture)
- Electrode pad life: 4 years (from date of manufacture)
- Automatic power on/off when opening/closing the lid
- Electrode pads are pre-connected to help save valuable time in an emergency
- Can be changed from adult to paediatric mode by simply pressing a button, no need for separate pads
- Enhances the chance of defibrillator success by escalating the energy shock level where needed
- Provides clear voice prompts to help guide the rescuer throughout CPR and defibrillation treatment
- Analyses for shockable rhythm during chest compressions with no need to pause
- ClearVoice™ technology detects background noise and adjust volume accordingly for clear instructions even in noisy environments
- Feedback is given when no CPR is detected, rate and depth guidance, a metronome and audio instructions on correct hand placement
- Robust design provides high resistance against dust and moisture
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly self tests and will send this information to your LIFELINK™ account once a month
- AED is pre-charged to provide immediate initial shock if required
- Optional allows the operator to switch between two pre-set languages ()
- Wi-Fi connectivity included as standard so your device can send readiness reports to your computer or other smart devices
- Wi-Fi & 3G option available
- Available with either handle or carry bag
The Physio-Control Lifepak CR2 defibrillator is supplied with a range of accessories in preparation for administering life saving treatment. When purchasing this unit, you will receive:
- 1 x Physio-Control Lifepak CR2 fully automatic defibrillator
- 1 x Lithium battery
- 1 x Pair of adult / paediatric electrode pads
- 1 x User guide
- 1 x Quick Step getting started guide
- 1 x Wireless setup guide
Exclusive extras from Safelincs:
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 Defibrillator with LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager is at the core of this complete AED response system.
This gives you the ability to see the operational effectiveness of the device/s, regardless of whether you own one AED, or multiple units located at different sites. You can now monitor these devices from anywhere in the world at any time, day or night, reducing system maintenance. You can set up to receive notifications either 3, 6 or 9 months prior to electrodes or batteries requiring replacement meaning you will never forget to order replacement parts again.
This unit has Wi-Fi connectivity which enables the defibrillator to communicate with LIFELINKcentral, sending monthly status reports to your account. Using your computer or other smart devices you can log in to your LIFELINK account wherever you have an Internet connection to instantly locate and review your AEDs.
The Wi-Fi capability of this unit can also give emergency responders a complete picture of each SCA event. This means that when they arrive on scene they are better prepared for the patient, knowing details of shocks given, seeing the patient's actual ECG while the responder has been performing CPR.
Basic LIFELINKcentral AED Programme Manager access is included with each LIFEPAK CR2 defibrillator, you have the option to upgrade to the Track account that will allow you to manage up to 50 units. You will be able to manage them all from your LIFELINK account dashboard and be reminded to order replacement pads and batteries. Additional features include: A dedicated account support representative, post event reports and free premium software upgrades.
This is the technical data for the Physio-Control Lifepak CR2 Defibrillator with WiFi - Fully Automatic.
|With Carry Bag
|Manufacturer Part Number
||With Handle: 99512-000093
With Carry Bag: 99512-000092
||274x226x97mm (excludes handle)
|Battery Stand-by Life
||4 years (from manufacture)
||Minimum 103 shocks at 360 Joules
||0 °C to +50 °C
||Short Term: -30° to +60°C max. 7 days
Long Term: 15° to 35°C recommended temperature range
||5% to 95% (non condensing)
||Biphasic Truncated Exponential (BTE)
The following datasheets are available for this product.