Fully automatic in operation, the Lifepak CR2 defibrillator from Stryker (Physio-Control) is the next generation in AED technology. Analysis of a patient's heart rhythm while CPR is being administered is made possible via the in-built cprINSIGHT™ technology. This closes the gap between CPR being performed and a defibrillation shock being administered, thereby increasing the chances that a patient will survive a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). Voice guidance offers feedback when no CPR is detected, rate and depth guidance, a metronome and audio instructions on correct hand placement.
Exclusive extras from Safelincs:
- Fully-automatic unit - delivers a shock (if required) without need for manual intervention
- Supplied with one set of electrode pads, battery + exclusive CR2 functions
- AED Defibrillator Responder Kit available separately
- 8 year manufacturers warranty on the defibrillator unit
- Battery stand-by life: 4 years (from date of manufacture)
- Electrode pad life: 4 years (from date of manufacture)
- Automatic power on/off when opening/closing the lid
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics
- Electrode pads are pre-connected to help save valuable time in an emergency
- Can be changed from adult to paediatric mode by simply pressing a button, no need for separate pads or key
- Enhances the chance of defibrillator success by escalating the energy shock level where needed
- Provides clear voice prompts to help guide the rescuer throughout CPR and defibrillation treatment
- Analyses for shockable rhythm during chest compressions with no need to pause
- ClearVoice™ technology detects background noise and adjust volume accordingly for clear instructions even in noisy environments
- Robust design provides high resistance against dust and moisture
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly self tests and will send this information to your LIFELINK™ account once a month
- AED is pre-charged to provide immediate initial shock if required
- Optional allows the operator to switch between two pre-set languages ()
- Wi-Fi with 3G connectivity so your device can send readiness reports to your computer or other smart devices from anywhere in the world at any time
- Wi-Fi only option available
- Includes 8 year 3G data plan
- Available with either handle or carry bag
The Physio-Control Lifepak CR2 defibrillator is supplied with a range of accessories in preparation for administering life saving treatment. When purchasing this unit, you will receive:
- 1 x Physio-Control Lifepak CR2 fully automatic defibrillator
- 1 x Lithium battery
- 1 x Pair of adult/paediatric electrode pads
- 1 x Non-removable universal SIM card
- 1 x 8 year 3G Data Plan
- 1 x User guide
- 1 x Quick Step getting started guide
- 1 x Wireless setup guide
Exclusive extras from Safelincs:
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 Defibrillator with LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager is at the core of this complete AED response system.
This gives you the ability to see the operational effectiveness of the device/s, regardless of whether you own one AED, or multiple units located at different sites. You can now monitor these devices from anywhere in the world at any time, day or night, reducing system maintenance. You can set up to receive notifications either 3, 6 or 9 months prior to electrodes or batteries requiring replacement meaning you will never forget to order replacement parts again.
This unit has Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity which enable the defibrillator to communicate with LIFELINKcentral, sending monthly status reports to your account. Using a universal SIM card for its 3G connection your device will automatically choose the strongest network signal, giving you coverage over most of the UK and allowing your CR2 to continue reporting its status even when out of range of a suitable WiFi network. Using your computer or other smart devices you can log in to your LIFELINK account wherever you have an Internet connection to instantly locate and review your AEDs
A Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) can happen at anytime and in any place, the Wi-Fi and 3G capabilities of this unit can also give emergency responders a complete picture of each SCA event. This means that when they arrive on scene they are better prepared for the patient, knowing details of shocks given, seeing the patient's actual ECG while the responder has been performing CPR.
Basic LIFELINKcentral AED Programme Manager access is included with each LIFEPAK CR2 defibrillator, you have the option to upgrade to the Track account that will allow you to manage up to 50 units. You will be able to manage them all from your LIFELINK account dashboard and be reminded to order replacement pads and batteries. Additional features include: A dedicated account support representative, post event reports and free premium software upgrades.