The Chubbsafes Fire File 2 drawer filing cabinet has been tested to provide 120 minutes fire protection for your important paper documents. Fitted with a key lock as standard, the contents of the cabinet can be secured against unauthorised access; however, the drawers only have to be pushed closed to ensure protection against fire. The Fire File features high quality sliders for ease of use and full drawer access.
- 120 minutes fire protection for paper
- 2 drawer filing cabinet with steel sliders
- Single key lock fitted as standard
- Drawers only need to be closed to gain fire protection - no need to lock
- 2 year warranty for faults and manufacturing defects
- Interlocking system - prevents more than one drawer being open at once
- Suitable for Foolscap and A4 hanging files
- Light grey powder coated finish
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 for quality management systems
- Light weight construction
- Each drawer is protected by the built-in fire resistant partitions
- Free indoor delivery
The lead time for indoor delivery is 7-10 working days.
Free Indoor Delivery
As standard, this safe includes indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. Access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc.
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps.
Special Delivery via Stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form and email it back to us on email@example.com or call us on 0800 612 6537 and we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.