The Rotaid Solid Plus Heat cabinet is suitable for storing defibrillators from Cardiac Science, Physio-Control Lifepak, Philips HeartStart and Zoll. Fitted with a tailor made, low power consumption heating device, the Rotaid Solid Plus Heat maintains an internal temperature of at least 5 °C, making it suitable for outdoor installations with temperatures as low as -25 °C. The heating device has a fully automatic operation and recognises when it needs to provide more or less power according to the outdoor temperature. The Solid Plus Heat cabinet has a robust and durable construction with a unique circular design and an intuitive twist off cover.
- Suitable for defibrillator unit storage only
- Specifically designed for outdoor installation
- Available with or without audible alarm
- Front transparent panel provides visibility to the defibrillator
- High grade of water and dust resistance
- Fitted with UV filters to protect from direct and indirect sunlight
- Tailor made heating device maintains an internal temperature of at least 5 °C
- Very low power consumption
- Fully automatic heater gives more power at low temperatures and less power when the temperature increases
- Robust and durable construction
- Operational at -25 °C
- Unique round design with twist off cover
- Suitable for storing Cardiac Science, Physio-Control Lifepak, Philips HeartStart and Zoll defibrillators
- Cover is equipped with recesses for optimal grip
- Ideal for city centres, harbours, parks, sports arenas and other outdoor applications
it is recommended that the Solid Plus Heat cabinet is installed by a qualified electrician. A 3 pin plug (not included) will need to be fitted to the power cable.
This is the technical data for the Rotaid Solid Plus Heat Defibrillator Cabinet.
||Depth x Diameter: 180x480x480mm
||Cover: 100% Polycarbonate
Back Plate: 100% HDPE Plastics
The following datasheets are available for this product.
Q. Please can you tell me the power consumption of the heating device used for the Rotaid Solid Plus Heat Defibrillator Cabinet?
A. The heating device used for the Rotaid Solid Plus Heat defibrillator cabinet will use approximately 200kWh of electricity per year.