The Phoenix World Class Lateral Fire File 2412 provides 60 minutes fire protection for paper and has been engineered to withstand temperatures in excess of 945°C. As well as protection from heat, the 2412 Fire File features water resistant seals which prevent water damage from sprinkler systems or hoses used by the Fire Brigade when extinguishing a fire.
- 60 minutes fire protection for paper
- 2 drawers complete with filing cradles
- Single high security key lock acts on all drawers
- Supplied with 2 keys as standard
- Independent locking allows for a combination of open and locked drawers
- Optional data protection insert available to protect CDs and DVDs etc.
- Lightweight insulation materials
- Can be used on most standard floors without the need for extra support
- Water resistant seals prevent water damage from sprinklers and hoses
- Suitable for Foolscap, A4 and A5 files on width adjustable rails
- Free delivery to your door
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
- Lifetime 'after the fire' replacement warranty
The Phoenix Lateral Fire File 2412 will be delivered 3-7 working days after your order is placed. You will be contacted by the carrier prior to the delivery to ensure that someone will be able to take collection of the safe.
Free Standard Delivery
Our Free Delivery includes the delivery of the safe to your door only. This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that this safe will be dispatched via courier and cannot be brought into your premises. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form
and email it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 0800 612 6537 we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.
This is the technical data for the Phoenix World Class Lateral Fire File 2412.
|Key Lock, Without Data Insert
|Key Lock, With Data Insert
|Electronic Lock, Without Data Insert
|Electronic Lock, With Data Insert
|External Dimensions (HxWxD)
|Internal Dimensions (HxWxD)
||Per Drawer: 266x832x384mm
The following datasheets are available for this product.