The Phoenix Venus 0655 Euro Grade 0 is the perfect solution to high security storage for businesses. With a £6,000 overnight cash rating and a £60,000 valuables rating, these safes are designed solely to protect your valuable contents. The safe body itself is made from a double wall construction with specially formulated concrete infill and the locking bolts made from 24mm diameter steel. The two shelves provided with the safe makes managing your contents easier.
- Provides 30 minutes fire protection for paper documents
- Overnight insurance rating: £6,000 cash, £60,000 valuables
- Fitted with high security VdS class I double bitted key lock or Vds class II electronic lock
- Key lock version supplied with 2 keys as standard
- ECB.S, AIS and Police Secured by Design approved
- Finished in high quality scratch resistant paint
- Internal dimensions (HxWxD): 1163 x 574 x 424mm
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 1240 x 650 x 554mm
- Weight: 452kg
- Capacity: 283 litres
- Floor fixing kit included as standard
- Free delivery to your door
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
- Lifetime 'after the fire' replacement warranty
The Phoenix Venus 0655 Euro Grade 0 security safe will be delivered 3 - 7 working days after your order is placed. You will be contacted by the carrier prior to the delivery to ensure that someone will be able to take collection of the safe.
Free Standard Delivery
Our Free Delivery includes the delivery of the safe to your door only. This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that we can not deliver with this standard delivery if there are stairs leading to your door.
Please contact us if you are uncertain or want the safe to be delivered over stairs. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form
and email it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 0800 612 6537, we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.