The Phoenix DS4653 Millennium Duplex Data Safe offers fire and water resistance for documents, valuables, data (both digital and magnetic) and cash. The safe has three rollout media trays for storing, tapes, usb pens, hard drives, photo negatives etc. and is provided with three shelves for additional storage. Fitted with VdS class I keylock or optional electronic lock ensures that the safe is secure from unauthorised access.
- Overnight insurance rating: £10,000 cash, £100,000 valuables
- Provides 120 minutes fire protection for paper documents, digital media (CDs, DVDs, USB drives) and magnetic media (tapes and photo negatives) at temperatures of 1100°C
- Fitted with a high security double bitted VdS class I key lock (2 keys supplied)
- Optional high security VdS class I electronic lock
- Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint
- Internal dimensions (HxWxD): 1200 x 665 x 524mm
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 1456 x 886 x 798mm
- Weight: 755kg
- Capacity: 418 litres
- Includes floor fixing kit as standard
- Free delivery to your door
- Lifetime 'after the fire' replacement warranty
The Phoenix DS4650 Series Millennium Duplex Security Safe (size 3) will be delivered 8 weeks after your order is placed. You will be contacted by the carrier prior to the delivery to ensure that someone will be able to take collection of the safe.
Free Standard Delivery
Our free delivery includes the delivery of the safe to your door only. This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that this safe will be dispatched via courier and cannot be brought into your premises. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form
and email it back to us on email@example.com
or call us on 0800 612 6537 & we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.