The Phoenix Cosmos HS9074 safe has double walled construction with specially formulated concrete infill, anti-drill plates and re-locker protection. The door frame is protected by 3 way angular locking bolts. The safe has been tested to the European Grade V security standard and has a recommended overnight insurance rating of £100,000 cash and £1,000,000 valuables.
- Overnight insurance rating: £100,000 cash, £1,000,000 valuables
- 30 minute fire protection for paper documents
- Two high security VdS class II key locks fitted as standard
- Optional upgrade to combined key lock and VdS class II electronic lock
- Tested to the European grade V security standard
- ECB.S, AIS and Police Secured by Design approved
- Internal dimensions (HxWxD): 1168 x 525 x 425mm
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 1330 x 690 x 690mm
- Weight: 1094kg
- Capacity: 295 litres
- Includes floor fixing kit as standard
- Free delivery to your door
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
The Phoenix Cosmos III HS9074 Security Safe will be delivered 8 weeks after your order is placed. You will be contacted by the carrier prior to the delivery to ensure that someone will be able to take collection of the safe.
Free Standard Delivery
Our Free Delivery includes the delivery of the safe to your door only. This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that this safe will be dispatched via courier and cannot be brought into your premises. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form
and email it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 0800 612 6537 we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.