The Phoenix Citadel 1193 safe provides both security and fire protection for its contents. The safe has been tested to the European S2 security standards and to the European LFS 30P fire protection standard. These give the safe an overnight insurance rating of £4,000 cash and £40.000 valuables, as well as 30 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- 30 minutes fire protection at temperatures of 842°C
- Overnight insurance rating: £4,000 cash, £40,000 valuables
- Fitted with double bitted key lock or VdS class 1 electronic lock
- Burglary protection: tested to the Euro S2 security standard
- Features built-in anti-drill plates
- Double wall galvanised steel plate construction
- Internal dimensions (HxWxD): 820x329x290mm
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 950x440x440mm
- Weight: 120kg
- Capacity: 78 litres
- Floor fixing kit included as standard
- Free delivery to your door
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
The Phoenix Citadel 1193 Safe will be delivered 3-7 working days after your order is placed. You will be contacted by the carrier prior to the delivery to ensure that someone will be able to take collection of the safe.
Free Standard Delivery
Our Free Delivery includes the delivery of the safe to your door only. This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that this safe will be dispatched via courier and cannot be brought into your premises. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form
and email it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 0800 612 6537 we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.