The Phoenix 1654 is ideal for large businesses, especially those with important company documentation.This large fireproof safe is designed for storing paperwork, jewellery and valuable equipment, etc. The double-bitted key lock or optional electronic lock control the bolt system providing maximum security and peace of mind.
- Paper protection: 30 minutes at 927°C
- Overnight insurance rating: £2,000 cash, £20,000 valuables
- European security test rating of S1 in compliance with EN 14450
- Fitted with double bitted key lock or high security digital electronic lock
- Key lock version supplied with 2 keys as standard
- Includes floor fixing kit as standard
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD): 1810 x 1134 x 415mm
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 1950 x 1250 x 520mm
- Weight: 200kg
- Capacity: 817 litres
- Free delivery to your door (3-7 working days)
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
- Lifetime after the fire replacement guarantee
The Phoenix 1654 fire safe will be delivered 3 - 7 working days after your order is placed. You will be contacted by the carrier prior to the delivery to ensure that someone will be able to take collection of the safe.
Free Standard Delivery
Our free delivery includes the delivery of the safe to your door only. This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that we can not deliver with this standard delivery if there are stairs leading to your door.
Please contact us if you are uncertain or want the safe to be delivered via stairs. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery via stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form
and email it back to us on email@example.com
or call us on 0800 612 6537 & we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.