The Phoenix Firechief 1651 is a fireproof safe fitted with a high security 3-way bolt system and either a double-bitted key lock or high security electronic lock. Due to the design and construction of the 1651, the large capacity safe is moderately light which reduces the pressure on floors.
- Paper protection: 30 minutes at 927°C
- Overnight insurance rating: £2,000 cash, £20,000 valuables
- European security test rating of S1 in compliance with EN 14450
- Fitted with double bitted key lock or high security electronic lock
- Key lock version supplied with 2 keys as standard
- Supplied with 2 height adjustable shelves with hanging rails for lateral files
- Includes floor fixing kit as standard
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD): 1082 x 506 x 415mm
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 1225 x 600 x 520mm
- Weight: 71kg
- Capacity: 230 litres
- Free delivery to your door (3-7 working days)
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
- Lifetime after the fire replacement guarantee
The Phoenix 1651 fire safe will be delivered 3 - 7 working days after your order is placed. You will be contacted by the carrier prior to the delivery to ensure that someone will be able to take collection of the safe.
Free Standard Delivery
Our free delivery includes the delivery of the safe to your door only. This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that we can not deliver with this standard delivery if there are stairs leading to your door.
Please contact us if you are uncertain or want the safe to be delivered via stairs. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. The access to the building must have no obstructions, eg steps etc.
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery via stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form
and email it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 0800 612 6537 we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.
Q. How can I get a spare key for my Phoenix safe, I have lost both my originals?
To obtain a replacement key you need to contact Phoenix directly. You will need to provide proof of purchase. Phoenix can be contacted on 01519 446444.
Q. My safe doesn't have a key lock. What happens if the batteries run out for the keypad?
The battery compartment is located on the outside of the safe, so can be replaced even when the safe is locked.