The Phoenix 0442 fireproof safe is designed to protect paper documents, valuables and cash. The 0442 also provides 60 minutes of fire protection for digital media such as CDs, DVDs, USB memory sticks and USB hard drives. Fitted with an internal lockable drawer, full access to the safe can be limited by managers. Fitted with either a high security key lock, electronic lock or fingerprint lock.
- Paper protection: 90 minutes at 1050°C
- Digital media protection: 60 minutes
- Overnight insurance rating: £2,500 cash, £25,000 valuables
- Fire resistance certificate grade NT Fire 017-90 paper
- Fitted with high security key lock, digital electronic lock or fingerprint locking - can be programmed with up to 128 fingerprints
- Internal lockable drawer
- Door automatically locks when slammed shut
- Fitted with height adjustable shelf
- Internal hooks for key storage
- Drop tested from 9.1m
- Weight: 120kg
- Free delivery to your door (3-7 working days)
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
- Floor fixing kit supplied as standard
- Lifetime after the fire replacement guarantee
The Phoenix 0442E fire safe will be delivered 3 - 7 working days after your order is placed. You will be contacted by the carrier prior to the delivery to ensure that someone will be able to take collection of the safe.
Free Standard Delivery
Our free delivery includes the delivery of the safe to your door only. This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that we can not deliver with this standard delivery if there are stairs leading to your door.
Please contact us if you are uncertain or want the safe to be delivered via stairs. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery via stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form
and email it back to us on email@example.com
or call us on 0800 612 6537 we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.