The Phoenix 1921 fireproof safes are fitted with either a high security VdS class I key lock or VdS class II electronic lock and two height adjustable shelves. The 1921 offers supierior protection for documents with an optional data protection insert providing digital media with 60 minute fire protection.
- Paper protection: 60 minutes at 1100°C
- Overnight insurance rating: £4000 cash, £40,000 valuables
- UK Police approved (Secured by Design scheme) and the Association of Insurance Surveyors (AiS)
- Tested to the European LFS 60P fire protection standard (EN15659 ECB.S certified)
- Tested to European S2 Security Standard EN14450
- Fitted with high security VdS class I key lock supplied with two keys as standard
- Electronic version fitted with a high security VdS class II electronic lock
- 60 minute fire protection for CD/DVD/USB drives and sticks when placed in optional data protection insert
- Supplied with height adjustable shelves that also includes hanging rails for lateral files as standard
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD): 1030x1110x390mm
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 1200x1250x585mm
- Weight: 440kg
- Capacity: 445 litres
- Supplied with floor fixing kit as standard
- Free delivery to your door (3-7 working days)
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
- Lifetime after fire replacement guarantee
The Phoenix 1921 fire safe will be delivered 3 - 7 working days after your order is placed. You will be contacted by the carrier prior to the delivery to ensure that someone will be able to take collection of the safe.
Free Standard Delivery
Our free delivery includes the delivery of the safe to your door only. This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that we can not deliver with this standard delivery if there are stairs leading to your door.
Please contact us if you are uncertain or want the safe to be delivered via stairs. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. The access to the building must have no obstructions, eg steps etc.
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery via stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form
and email it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 0800 612 6537; we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.
This is the technical data for the Phoenix Fire Commander Pro FS1921 - Fire and Security Safe.
|Number of Doors
The following datasheets are available for this product.
Q. My safe doesn't have a key lock. What happens if the batteries run out for the keypad?
A. The battery compartment is located on the outside of the safe, so can be replaced even when the safe is locked.
2 customers have rated this product and it has an overall rating of 5 out of 5
All our reviews are written by real customers that have purchased this product from us and are published without modification.
Reviewed by: -
The safes are of excellent standard, however I was very disappointed with the delivery. At the first attempt the driver gave us false information on weights and refused to deliver on site. It then took a whole week to arrange a second delivery.
Published on: 12th January 2015
Reviewed by: -
Good quality. As expeceted
Published on: 30th December 2014
Customer didn't leave a rating
Reviewed by: -
A VERY GOOD PRODUCT PURCHASED AT A VERY COMPETATIVE RATE.
Published on: 19th August 2010