The Phoenix Datacare 2003 offers fire protection for paper documents (passports, birth certificates, business records), digital media (CDs, DVDs, removable hard drives) and data contained on magnetic storage devices (backup tapes and photograph negatives).
- 120 minutes fire protection at temperatures of 1090°C
- Overnight insurance rating: £1,500 cash, £15,000 valuables
- The inner door is fitted with water resistant seals
- High security key lock and electronic lock versions available
- Automatic panic door locking
- Automatic slam locking
- Certified to NT Fire 017-120 Diskette
- Key lock version supplied with 2 keys as standard
- Fitted as standard with storage shelf
- Internal dimensions (HxWxD): 495x400x405mm
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 855x690x720mm
- Weight: 242kg
- Free delivery to your door (3-7 working days) - Optional upgrade to indoor delivery is also available
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
- Lifetime after the fire replacement guarantee
- View the Data Capacity
- Media trays can be purchased as an optional extra
Maximum Data Capacity:
|8mm DAT Tape
Please note: The quantity represents the maximum number the data protection insert will hold if filled completely with that particular type of media.
The Phoenix 2003 fire data safe will be delivered 3 - 7 working days after your order is placed. You will be contacted by the carrier prior to the delivery to ensure that someone will be able to take collection of the safe.
Free Standard Delivery
Our free delivery includes the delivery of the safe to your door only. This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that we can not deliver with this standard delivery if there are stairs leading to your door. Please contact us if you are uncertain or want the safe to be delivered over stairs.
Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps.
Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form and email it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 612 6537 & we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.
This is the technical data for the Phoenix Datacare 2003 - Fire Data Safe for Magnetic and Digital Data.
|Number of Doors
The following datasheets are available for this product.
Q. How can I get a spare key for my Phoenix safe, I have lost both my originals?
To obtain a replacement key you need to contact Phoenix directly. You will need to provide proof of purchase. Phoenix can be contacted on 01519 446444.