The Phoenix 1923 fireproof safes are fitted with a high security VdS class I key lock or optional VdS class II electronic lock and four height adjustable shelves ideal for larger business use. The 1923 offers supierior protection for documents with an optional data protection insert providing digital media with 60 minute fire protection.
- Paper protection: 60 minutes at 1100°C
- Overnight insurance rating: £4,000 cash, £40,000 valuables
- UK Police approved (Secured by Design scheme) and the Association of Insurance Surveyors (AiS)
- Tested to the European LFS 60P fire protection standard (EN15659 ECB.S certified)
- Fitted with high security VdS class I key lock supplied with two keys as standard
- Electronic version fitted with a high security VdS class II electronic lock
- Tested to the European S2 Security Standard EN14450
- 60 minute fire protection for CD/DVD/USB drives and sticks when placed in optional data protection insert
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD): 1785 x 1110 x 390mm
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 1950 x 1250 x 585mm
- Weight: 650kg
- Capacity: 772 litres
- Floor fixing kit supplied as standard
- Free delivery to your door (3-7 working days)
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
- Lifetime after fire replacement guarantee
The Phoenix 1923 fire safe will be delivered 3 - 7 working days after your order is placed. You will be contacted by the carrier prior to the delivery to ensure that someone will be able to take collection of the safe.
Free Standard Delivery
Our free delivery includes the delivery of the safe to your door only. This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that we can not deliver with this standard delivery if there are stairs leading to your door.
Please contact us if you are uncertain or want the safe to be delivered via stairs. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. The access to the building must have no obstructions, eg steps etc.
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery via stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form
and email it back to us on email@example.com
or call us on 0800 612 6537; we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.