Low Cost Delivery From £4.99 inc VAT Secure Online Payments with our quick & easy checkout Online Customer Support Contact Our Team Now 5 Star Customer Feedback
Mains Powered CO Alarm with 10 year Lithium Backup Battery - Ei261Where to install a carbon monoxide (CO) alarm - 01:26 An introduction to the range of carbon monoxide alarms - 01:16Videos
This product has been discontinued.Product Overview
The Ei261ENRC carbon monoxide (CO) alarm is mains powered (230V) with a rechargeable 10 year lithium back-up battery. Featuring a proven 10 year electrochemical sensor, the Ei261 is designed to detect CO for 10 years, and sounds a loud 85db warning alarm upon activation.
- Product Lifespan: 10 years
- Power: 230V mains powered with battery backup
- Backup Battery: Re-chargeable lithium battery
- Warranty: 5 year warranty
- Optional remote control functionality (in conjunction with Ei1529RC)
- CE marked and Kitemarked to BS EN 50291-1
- Features AudioLINK technology
- Easy to use test/hush button checks the electronics and horn, also silences nuisance alarms
- Automatic self diagnostics alarm bleeps and amber light flashes if a fault is detected
- Distinctive alarm sound 85dB(A) alarm with modulated sound output to distinguish from a smoke alarm
- Suitable for ceiling or wall mounting
- Detector alarms from: 50ppm (parts per million) CO gas
- Pre-alarm warning LED flashes at 50 parts per million CO
- Interlink feature standard on all models, maximum 12 units
- 10 year high performance sensor
- Optional security locking screw, there is no battery to remove but an additional security screw to further deter tampering is available
- Separate optional relay
- 5 year (limited) warranty
The table below shows all the smoke alarms that can interlink with the EI261 Carbon Monoxide detector. It is recommended that any interlinked system including compatible smoke and heat alarms includes an Ei1529RC remote control to allow test, hush and locate functionality.
Smoke and Heat AlarmsModel NumberType of unitType of interlink
Ei141 Ionisation Smoke Alarm Hard wire interlink Ei144 Heat Alarm Hard wire interlink Ei146 Optical Smoke Alarm Hard wire interlink Ei161e Ionisation Smoke Alarm Hard wire Interlink Ei166e Optical Smoke Alarm Hard wire Interlink Ei164e Heat Alarm Hard wire Interlink Ei161RC Ionisation Smoke Alarm Hard wire Interlink Ei166RC Optical Smoke Alarm Hard wire Interlink Ei164RC Heat Alarm Hard wire Interlink EI2110 Multi Sensor Smoke & Heat Alarm Hard wire Interlink
Ancillary ProductsModel NumberType of unitType of interlink
Y03 Multi Frequency Sounder Hard wire interlink MCP401RC Manual Call Point Hard wire interlink Ei1529RC Smoke Alarm Locate, Hush and Remote Test Switch Hard wire Interlink Product Code EI261ENRC Alternative Product Codes Ei261, Ei261E, Ei261EN, Ei261ENRC Brand EI Electronics Dimensions (HxWxD)
-10°C to 40°C
15% to 95% Relative Humidity
50ppm (parts per million) CO gas
Weight 0.26kg Product DatasheetsQ. Can I link a CO detector with a Ei140 smoke alarm?A.
Yes, we recommend the Ei261EN. You should also install a Ei159 locator to allow you to find out if the alarm was triggered by CO gas or by fire.
4 customers have given this product an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5
Reviews by real customersAll of our product reviews are written by real customers that have purchased this product from us and are published without modification.
Rating: 5 / 5 Stars
Bought as a replacement for our old unit Excellent piece of essential equipment in our home.
Published on: 26th September 2018
Rating: 4 / 5 Stars
Easy to fix
Published on: 22nd May 2018
Rating: 5 / 5 Stars
Good product , well made , deliverd quickly
Published on: 12th October 2016
Rating: 5 / 5 Stars
you have to fit them on a new build and you had a good deal
Published on: 4th July 2015
Looking for more information?
If you have any questions or would like more information about this product you can ask one of our specialists.Direct Telephone 01507 464182