Quick Delivery From £4.99 inc VAT Secure Payments with our fast checkout Live Customer Chat Available Now Total Peace of Mind 30 day returns policy 5 Star Customer Feedback
RadioLINK+ Module - Ei100MRFProduct Overview
The Ei100MRF is a compact RadioLINK+ module with sealed re-chargeable lithium back-up battery. Designed for use with the Ei160e series of mains powered smoke and heat alarms, the radioLINK+ module enables up to 12 alarms to wireless interlink within a single system, helping to save on the time, costs and mess associated with hard-wire interconnection. The Ei100MRF achieves a radio-frequency range of 100m in free space and 30m inside buildings.
- 230V mains powered module with re-chargeable lithium back-up battery
- CE marked
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Designed for use with the following mains powered alarms:
- Ei161e Ionisation Smoke Alarm
- Ei166e Optical Smoke Alarm
- Ei164e Heat Alarm
- Enables up to 12 smoke and heat alarms to be wirelessly interlinked within a single system
- Sealed back-up battery designed to last the life of the module (10 years)
- Radio-frequency range: 100m in free space, up to 30m in buildings
- Simply plugs into the back of the smoke or heat alarm
- Designed to help save time, costs and mess compared with hard-wire interconnection
Product Code EI100MRF Brand EI Electronics Back-Up Battery
Re-chargeable Lithium Battery
0 °C to +40 °C
Free Space: Up to 100m
In Buildings: Up to 30m
15% to 95%
Weight 0.24kg Product Datasheets
Pricing & Availability
Model Stock Price Product Code: EI100MRF Stock Level:More than 20 in stock Expected dispatch: Today Price:
£61.91 inc VAT
£51.59 ex VAT
The following delivery options are available on this product.
1 customer has given this product an overall rating of 5 out of 5
Reviews by real customersAll of our product reviews are written by real customers that have purchased this product from us and are published without modification.
Rating: 5 / 5 Stars
Simple to install and set up. I had bought a number of alarms to create a linked system using both wired and wireless links. I found I needed one more wireless alarm and was able to simply convert one by adding this module. My only criticism is that this cost quite a bit more than buying the original wireless units although they were supplied as a wired unit plus the same wireless unit which I had to install.
Published on: 25th November 2017