The Ei3000MRF module is an optional add-on for use with Ei3000 series alarms and enables 12 compatible SmartLINK / RadioLINK devices to be wirelessly interlinked. Hybrid communication is also supported allowing alarms to be both hardwired or wireless based on preference. Seamlessly fits into the back of compatible alarms, leaving no external parts on show. Soon capable of providing real time notifications of alarm activations to your mobile phone via the SmartLINK Gateway and Portal, shortly, the module will also be able to allow for data extraction and reporting tools enabling you to forecast alarm replacement and any maintenance that the alarm may require.
Please Note: The alarm shown in the photos is not included with the Ei3000MRF module.
- Supports hybrid interlinking (wired or wireless)
- Radio-frequency range: 100m in free space, up to 30m in buildings
- Seamlessly plugs into the back of a compatible Ei3000 alarms
- Designed for use with the following mains powered alarms:
- Ei3014 - Mains Powered Heat Alarm with Lithium Backup
- Ei3016 - Mains Powered Optical Smoke Alarm with Lithium Backup
- Ei3018 - Mains Powered Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Lithium Backup
- Ei3024 - Mains Powered Multi-Sensor Optical and Heat Alarm with Lithium Backup
- Ei3028 - Mains Powered Multi-Sensor Heat and CO Alarm with Lithium Backup
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
- Will soon provide detailed data extraction to aid forecasting of alarm replacements and maintenance
- Will soon allow real time notifications of alarm activations to be sent via text and email
- Enables radio-interlinking with up to 12 SmartLINK or RadioLINK compatible device