This is a certificated course that is typically completed in one day. It covers a wide range of workplace health and safety issues and is broader than the level 1 course
. This qualification will benefit anyone in a work environment, as it provides candidates with an understanding of health and safety that will enable them to contribute to any risk assessment based health and safety management system.
- We come to your site
- Learn the roles of employees and employers in the workplace
- Risk assessments and safe systems
- How to implement safe practices and procedures
- Occupational health risk assessments and the hazards and controls
- How actions can be taken to reduce risks to health and safety
- Multiple choice assessment paper to gain certification
- CIEH certified course for workplace health and safety
- Full day in-house training inclusive of assessment
After you have placed your order you will be contacted by a dedicated member of staff to book your training session and arrange times that best suit you and your organisations needs.
Our experienced trainer, Bob Smith, is professionally qualified to certify candidates in health and safety practices. His sound knowledge of the subject and great presentation skills make these training programmes invaluable to the individual and organisation alike.
Trainers Relevant Qualifications: