This qualification will benefit those who are entering the workplace for the first time, either as part of a work experience programme or in the early months of employment. By providing an awareness of key health and safety issues, and the role of individuals, workplace hazards should be avoided. It will also benefit those who are starting a new job – as part of an induction programme.
- We come to your site
- Teaches the importance of health and safety in the workplace
- Identification of workplace hazards
- First aid, personal protection and personal hygiene regulations
- Multiple choice assessment paper to gain certification
- CIEH certified course for workplace health and safety
- 3.5 hour in-house training inclusive of assessment
After you have placed your order you will be contacted by a dedicated member of staff to book your training session and arrange times that best suit you and your organisations needs.
Our experienced trainer, Bob Smith, is professionally qualified to certify candidates in health and safety practices. His sound knowledge of the subject and great presentation skills make these training programmes invaluable to the individual and organisation alike.
Trainers Relevant Qualifications: