The Chubbsafes ProGuard 60 deposit security safe has undergone stringent testing and is certified to Grade I European standards for burglary protection. Constructed using a range of protective features, the safe is fitted with high security key locks on the main body and deposit drawer, three-way solid steel boltwork and anti-drilling plates. An anti-fishing device prevents unauthorised persons from reaching the safe contents through the drawer.
- Overnight insurance rating: £10,000 cash, £100,000 valuables
- Fitted with key locks on the main body and deposit drawer
- Anti-drilling plates incorporated into the boltwork
- Fully tested, certified and approved to European Grade I security standards
- 2 year warranty for faults and manufacturing defects
- Anti-fishing device prevents access to the safe contents through the deposit drawer
- Internal dimensions (HxWxD): 314 x 400 x 360mm
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 687 x 500 x 521mm
- Weight: 144 kg
- Capacity: 45 litres
- Stylish, contemporary design with soft-touch handle
- Free indoor delivery
The lead time for indoor delivery is 7-10 working days.
Free Indoor Delivery
As standard, this safe includes indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. Access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc.
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps.
Special Delivery via Stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form and email it back to us on email@example.com or call us on 0800 612 6537 and we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.