Manufactured to standards set by the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) for the secure storage of examination papers, the Chubbsafes Archive 880 document protection cabinet is ideal for use in schools, colleges and universities. Protected with a high security key lock and three-way boltwork to secure the door and the top, bottom and side, the cabinet offers a recommended overnight insurance rating of £1,000 cash and £10,000 valuables.
- Insulated with special fire-resistant barrier material
- Overnight insurance rating: £1,000 cash, £10,000 valuables
- A high security key lock is fitted as standard
- Steel, double-wall construction
- 2 year warranty for faults and manufacturing defects
- Door is protected with three-way boltwork
- High quality, light grey powder coated finish
- Includes four removable shelves to use as required
- Internal dimensions (HxWxD): 1780 x 1154 x 430mm
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 1950 x 1260 x 550mm
- Weight: 200 kg
- Capacity: 880 litres
- Supplied with floor fixing kit
- Free standard delivery
The lead time for indoor delivery is 7-10 working days.
Free Standard Delivery
Our Free Delivery includes the delivery of the safe to your door only. This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that this safe will be dispatched via courier and cannot be brought into your premises.
Special Delivery via Stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form and email it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 612 6537 and we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.