Ideal for the safe storage of cash, valuables and paper documents, the Burton Firesec 4/60 size 1 safe provides a combination of 60 minutes fire protection for paper documents as well as a good level of security. Available with either key or electronic lock, the Firesec 4/60 has been independently attack and fire tested by ECBS achieving a £4,000 cash and £40,000 valuables overnight insurance rating. The safe has a removable shelf and is supplied with a base fixing kit as standard.
- 60 minutes fire protection for paper at temperatures of up to 900 °C
- Overnight insurance rating: £4,000 cash, £40,000 valuables
- Independently tested and certified by ECBS to EN14450 S2 & EN15659 LFS 60P
- AIS approved - this safe is recognised by all major UK insurers
- Available with key or electronic lock
- Externally mounted batteries on electronic lock - prevents lock out should the power fail
- Superior anti-rust treatment
- Internal (HxWxD): 185 x 330 x 300mm
- External (HxWxD): 345 x 480 x 460mm
- Weight: 64kg
- Capacity: 18 litres
- Supplied with 1 removable shelf
- Base fixing kit supplied as standard
- Free kerbside delivery (1-3 working days)
Free Standard Delivery
Our free delivery includes the delivery of the fire safe to the kerbside only. This is sent on a 1-3 working day service. This applies to any UK mainland location.
Please contact us if you are uncertain or want the safe to be delivered over stairs. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. By choosing this option, the safe will be delivered on a 4 weeks service. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form and email it back to us on email@example.com or call us on 0800 612 6537 we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.