The Phoenix World Class Lateral Fire File 2414 is a modern filing cabinet suitable for holding Foolscap, A4 and A5 files. The filing cabinet has been tested to the Swedish NT Fire standard and provides 60 minutes fire protection for paper documents. The Fire File 2414 is ideal for both small and large businesses.
- 60 minutes fire protection for paper
- Stylish design with lightweight insulation materials
- Single high security key lock operates independently on each drawer
- Supplied with 2 keys as standard
- Optional upgrade to electronic lock available
- Optional data protection insert available to protect CDs and DVDs etc.
- 4 drawers complete with filing cradles
- Suitable for Foolscap, A4 and A5 files
- High quality scratch resistant paint finish
- Water resistant seals protect against sprinkler and fire hose water damage
- Independent locking allows for a combination of open and locked drawers
- Free delivery to your door
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
- Lifetime 'after the fire' replacement warranty
The Phoenix Lateral Fire File 2414 will be delivered 3-7 working days after your order is placed. You will be contacted by the carrier prior to the delivery to ensure that someone will be able to take collection of the safe.
Free Standard Delivery
Our Free Delivery includes the delivery of the safe to your door only. This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that this safe will be dispatched via courier and cannot be brought into your premises. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form
and email it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 0800 612 6537 we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.
This is the technical data for the Phoenix World Class Lateral Fire File 2414.
|External Dimensions (HxWxD)
|Internal Dimensions (HxWxD)
||Per Drawer: 266x832x384mm