The Phoenix FireFox 1622 is a high quality fireproof safe offering 60 minutes of fire protection for paper documents and digital media (CDs, DVDs, hard drives). Fitted with a VDS class 1 double bitted keylock, or optional VDS class 1 electronic lock, these safes are suitable for larger offices and businesses that require fire protection for important documents and digital backups.
- 120 minutes fire protection for paper and valuables
- 60 minutes fire protection for CDs, DVDs, USB Drives & Sticks at temperatures of 1122°C
- Overnight insurance rating: £2,000 cash, £20,000 valuables
- Available in 2 versions:
- Key lock - Two keys provided as standard (S1 Rated VDS Class 1)
- Electronic lock - External battery compartment (High security digital lock with 4-8 digit user programmable code)
- Featuring a 'slam' action automatic locking mechanism
- Certified to NT Fire 017-120 Paper
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD): 980x475x350mm
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 1160x655x560mm
- Weight: 228kg
- Capacity: 162 litres
- Supplied complete with floor fixing bolts
- European S1 Security Standard (EN14450 ECB.S Certified)
- Free delivery to your door (3-7 working days)
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
- Lifetime after the fire replacement guarantee
The Phoenix FireFox 1622 Safe will be delivered 3-7 working days after your order is placed. You will be contacted by the carrier prior to the delivery to ensure that someone will be able to take collection of the safe.
Free Standard Delivery
Our Free Delivery includes the delivery of the safe to your door only. This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that this safe will be dispatched via courier and cannot be brought into your premises. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form
and email it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 0800 612 6537 we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.
This is the technical data for the Phoenix FireFox 1622 - Fireproof Safe for Digital Media.
|Number of Doors
||2 (height adjustable)
1 customer has rated this product and it has an overall rating of 4 out of 5
All our reviews are written by real customers that have purchased this product from us and are publsihed without modification.
Reviewed by: JO
The safe is very functional and is easy to secure and unlock.
Published on: 12th December 2016