The Solo 908 smoke detector testing kit is ideal as both an entry-level smoke testing kit or as an addition for any engineer's testing equipment. Supplied with a Solo 365 head unit, battery pack and universal charger, detector cup, smoke generator and cartridge, and a 2.2m access pole, this kit contains everything needed for engineers to start testing fire alarm systems. ASD systems can also be tested with the addition of a Solo 372 adaptor, while the incuded Solo 108 access pole is compatible with other Solo equipment such as the Solo 200 detector removal tool or the Solo 461 battery-powered heat detector test unit.
- Slimline design allows easy access to awkwardly positioned detectors
- Includes a Solo 108 telescopic access pole
- Automatic LED torch for testing in dark areas
- Compatible with standard Solo poles including the 100 and 101
- Solo 372 ASD adaptor (sold separately) allows testing of aspirating smoke detection systems
- Key components available as user-replaceable spares – no manufacturer service required!
- Smaller, non-pressurised smoke cartridges for ease of storage and transport
- Lighter than standard Solo 330 tester with aerosols
- Automatically turns off after 10 minutes of inactivity to extend battery life
This is the technical data for the Solo 908 - 4m Test Kit with Solo 365.
|Alternative Product Codes
||Lithium Ion (rechargeable)
||2617mAh / 9.5Wh
||+5°C to 45°C (+41°F to 113°F)
||0 to 85% RH non-condensing
||-10°C to 50°C (+14°F to 122°F)
||0 to 90% RH non-condensing (up to +35°C/95°F)
1x Solo 365 Smoke Detector Tester
1x Solo 108 Telescopic Pole (2.2m)
Solo 365 Tester:
1x Solo 365 Head Unit
1x Solo 365 Rechargeable Lithium Battery
1x Solo 365 Smoke Generator
1x Solo 365 ES3 Smoke Cartridge
1x Solo 365 Universal Charging Kit
1x Solo 365 Cup & Membrane
Universal Charging Kit:
1x USB A Male to MicroUSB B Male Cable
1x USB A Power Adaptor
4x Snap-on International Plug Faces
The following datasheets are available for this product.