The SFW123DTB fire and waterproof safe with digital lock offers 60 minutes of fire protection for paper, CDs, DVDs, USB drives and memory sticks at temperatures of up to 927°C. This safe is also waterproof for up to 24hrs in 8 inches of water and can withstand drops of up to 15 feet. The new "Big Bolts" locking bolts from Sentry are around 60% thicker than those found in traditional safes and coupled with the pry-resistant hinge they offer a much higher level of security. These safes are ideal for small businesses and offices that require fire protection for important documents. As the safe is totally airtight Sentry recommend airing the safe regularly to prevent moisture build up.
- 60 minute fire protection for paper, CDs, DVDs, USB Drives & Sticks
- (UL) ETL verified 60 minutes at 927°C
- (UL) ETL verified water resistance up to 8 inches for 24hrs
- (UL) ETL verified 15ft drop test
- Overnight insurance rating: £1000 cash, £10,000 valuables
- Fitted with a high quality dual mechanism combination and key lock
- 4 x 1 inch locking "Big Bolts" for increased security
- Pry-resistant hinge designed to prevent unauthorised access
- Key rack and door compartment for small items
- 1 x multi-position shelf
- Weight: 40kg
- Finished in matt black
- Free delivery to your door (1-3 working days)
- Supplied as standard with floor fixing kit
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
- Lifetime after the fire replacement guarantee
Maximum Data Capacity:
The Sentry SFW123DTB is designed to protect digital media such as CDs, DVDs and USB memory devices and is not suitable for protecting magnetic media such as computer backup tapes, or photograph negatives.
Please note: The quantity represents the maximum number SFW123DTB will hold if filled completely with that particular type of media.