The Sentry OA3817 is fireproof and water proof safe with innovative high security fittings.The safe has a 6 bolt locking system controlled by a programmable LCD electronic lock and a secondary tubular key lock. The LCD electronic lock can be programmed with one managers code and six user codes enabling traceability. The OA3817 is a perfect sized safe for protecting important business documents. As the safe is totally airtight Sentry recommend airing the safe regularly to prevent moisture build up.
- 120 minute fire protection for paper, CDs, DVDs, USB Drives & Sticks
- (UL) ETL verified 120 minutes at 1010°C
- (UL) ETL verified for water resistance in up to 8" of water for up to 24 hours
- (UL) ETL classified 30ft drop test
- Overnight insurance rating: £1000 cash, £10,000 valuables
- Fitted with combined advanced LCD multi-user digital electronic lock and key lock
- Manufacturer master re-set code in case of lock out
- 6 locking bolts for extra security
- Key rack and door compartment for small items
- 1 x adjustable shelf
- Weight: 61.2kg
- Free delivery to your door (2-3 working days)
- View the Data Capacity
- Includes floor fixing kit as standard
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
- Lifetime after the fire replacement guarantee
- Please note that only one product extra can be installed in the safe
Maximum Data Capacity:
The Sentry OA3817 is designed to protect digital media such as CDs, DVDs and hard drives and is not suitable for protecting magnetic media such as computer backup tapes, or photograph negatives.
|CD Rom (Standard Case) ||142x125x10mm ||110 |
|CD Rom (Jewel Case) ||142x125x5mm ||220 |
Please note: The quantity represents the maximum number the data protection insert will hold if filled completely with that particular type of media.