The Ranger Grade I gun cabinet from Burton Safes has a superior build quality
and higher security rating than most gun cabinets available. Tested and certified
to EN 1143-1 Grade I by ECBS, this eight gun cabinet carries a £10,000/£100,000
cash/valuables overnight insurance rating. Featuring anti scratch/slip mats and
foam racking to protect your firearms and a fire retardant lining, these cabinets
provide a very high level of protection and security.
- Suitable for up to 8 rifles/shotguns
- Tested and certified to EN 1143-1 Grade I by ECBS
- High level of security that exceeds the requirements of BS 7558
- Overnight insurance rating: £10,000/£100,000 Cash/Valuables
- Key lock as standard with optional biometric fingerprint lock upgrade
- Biometric lock can store 20 fingerprints and 10 pin codes
- Internal trays and holders to store scopes, cleaning rods, etc.
- Storage shelf for ammunition
- Anti scratch/slip mats to protect gun butt
- Foam padded racking to protect gun barrels
- Fire retardant body and door lining offers additional protection
- Base fixing points
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 1486x641x554mm
- Free kerbside delivery (1-3 working days)
Free Standard Delivery
Our free delivery includes the delivery of the safe to the kerbside only.
This is sent on a 1-3 working day service. This applies to any UK mainland
Please contact us if you are uncertain or want the safe to be delivered over
Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose
the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing
stage. By choosing this option, the safe will be delivered on a 7-10 working
day service. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a
suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position
the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck.
This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size
and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The access
to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might
not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps.
Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs
you can fill in our Delivery Form and email it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 612 6537 we will then discuss your particular situation and
can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.