The Powerheart AED G3 Pro with rechargeable lithium battery performs daily, weekly and monthly self tests which checks the functionality of the defibrillators main components. Suitable for use by professional medical responders, the Powerheart AED G3 Pro includes a 3-lead ECG monitoring kit and features a display to show the patient's heart rate, number of shocks delivered and the elapsed rescue time. Its built-in STAR biphasic technology customises energy levels and defibrillation parameters according to the needs of the patient, and the AED knows when and when not to deliver a shock.
- FREE replacement pads after 2 years
- FREE standard delivery
- FREE Place on a St John Ambulance defib training course
- Supplied with a FREE AED responder kit
- Semi-automatic defibrillator
- Supplied with two rechargeable lithium batteries and a charger
- Designed for use by EMS (emergency medical services) responders, hospitals and medical professionals
- Rechargeable battery has a one year warranty
- ECG display shows critical patient information - heart rate, number of shocks delivered and the elapsed rescue time
- Supplied with a 3-lead ECG monitoring kit
- The built-in metronome (which can be switched off) helps to set the pace for CPR compressions
- Pre-connected non-polarised adult defibrillation gel pads come with a two year shelf life
- Features RHYTHMx technology
- AED knows when and when not to deliver a defibrillation shock
- STAR biphasic defibrillation energy waveform technology customises defibrillation parameters and energy levels according to the patient's needs
- The AED has an impressive 7 year warranty
- Retains usage information which can be transferred to a computer for analysis
- Rescue Ready technology enables for daily, weekly and monthly self checks to be completed
This is the technical data for the Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Pro Defibrillator with Rechargeable Lithium Battery.
||7 years (on the AED)
||1 x Defibrillator
2 pairs of adult defib pads
2 x Rechargeable batteries
1 x Battery charger
The following datasheets are available for this product.
Q. Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Pro Defibrillator - could there be a potential problem if the battery is not fully charged but the defib needs to be used in an emergency?
A. The AED has a reserve power supply and so the defib could still be used in an emergency.
Q. How do you know when the rechargeable battery in the Powerheart G3 Pro defibrillator has depleted?
A. When the battery is low on power, the defibrillator will alarm and the voice prompt will say that the battery power is low.
Q. Why is the Powerheart AED G3 Pro defib supplied with 2 rechargeable batteries?
A. The G3 Pro defibrillator is supplied with two rechargeable batteries so that when one battery is charging or not in use, another one is charged, fitted and ready. If the defibrillator is used, then the fitted battery can be removed and replaced with another readily charged unit. The defibrillator is then never without a charged battery.
Q. Can you tell me if an employer has a legal obligation to service/calibrate a defibrillator at regular time spans? Do first aiders have to go on regular refresher courses to operate them? Finally, what is the approximate life span of a defibrillator?
A. Thank you for your enquiry. There is no legal obligation to ensure that the defibrillator is regularly serviced. It is the Health and Safety Manager's responsibility to ensure that the pads have not exceeded their standby life and that the battery is fully charged. The Cardiac Science defibrillators carry out automatic self tests which would indicate if there is a problem with the unit. It is no longer compulsory for people to be trained before using the defibrillator, although it is highly recommended. Again, refresher courses are available, but they are not compulsory - only recommended. A defibrillator does not have an approximate lifespan. As long as the battery and pads are replaced when needed, the defibrillator will continue working past the warranty period.