Our Jalite AAA photoluminescent (glow in the dark) foam fire extinguisher signs help to highlight the categories of fire that the foam extinguisher can and can not use on and are available in two different layouts - portrait and landscape. Made of rigid plastic, the foam fire extinguisher signs have an exceptional high brightness within a dark environment, allowing for the text and images to be seen even in total darkness.
- Signs specific for foam fire extinguishers
- Photoluminescent (glow in the dark)
- Quality Jalite AAA rigid plastic material
- Conforms to BS ISO 3864-1:2011
- Clear text and images even in complete darkness
- Exceptional brightness: 3-4 times the luminance performance than P.S.P.A. Class A materials
- Jalite AAA material stays brighter for longer
- Portrait (200x80mm) or landscape (105x150mm) layout available
- Under BS 5306-8:2012 a sign needs to be displayed with each extinguisher
- Download the Jalite AAA Datasheet
- These signs are suitable for areas with a regular source of light, as the light will ‘charge’ the signs. The signs will then shine bright should the power supply fail
All extinguishers supplied by Safelincs (excluding stainless steel fire extinguishers) have passed a di-electrical test
making them suitable for use on electrical equipment. If you have existing extinguishers please ensure that you select the correct text option for your needs.
The table below shows the options available for this sign.
||Foam fire extinguisher sign - Safe for use on electrical fires - 200x80mm
||Foam fire extinguisher sign - Safe for use on electrical fires - 105x150mm
||Foam fire extinguisher sign - NOT safe for use on electrical fires - 200x80mm
||Foam fire extinguisher sign - NOT safe for use on electrical fires - 105x150mm