The Phoenix Securstore 1161 is a security safe with a steel body and door and 3-way locking bolts protected by anti-drill plates. These safes are ideal for retail environments for securing valuable stock and have been designed to hold till drawers. The Securstore 1161 is supplied with a VdS Class I double bitted key lock as standard or can be upgraded to a high security electronic lock.
- Overnight insurance rating: £3,000 cash, £30,000 valuables
- Fitted with double bitted VdS class I key lock or high security electronic lock
- Key lock version supplied with 2 keys as standard
- Internal width allows for easy storage of till drawers
- Finished in high quality scratch resistant paint
- Internal dimensions (HxWxD): 492 x 562 x 430mm
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 500 x 570 x 500mm
- Weight: 70kg
- Capacity: 119 litres
- Includes floor fixing kit as standard
- Free delivery to your door
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
- Lifetime 'after the fire' replacement warranty
The Phoenix Securestore 1161 security safe will be delivered 3 - 7 working days after your order is placed. You will be contacted by the carrier prior to the delivery to ensure that someone will be able to take collection of the safe.
Free Standard Delivery
Our Free Delivery includes the delivery of the safe to your door only. This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that we can not deliver with this standard delivery if there are stairs leading to your door.
Please contact us if you are uncertain or want the safe to be delivered over stairs. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form
and email it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 0800 612 6537, we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.