The Phoenix Planet HS6075 high security safe is ideal for small and large businesses looking for an overnight insurance rating of £60,000 cash and £600,000 valuables. The safe has been tested to the European Grade IV security standard and has a number of features: 3 way angular locking bolts, double wall construction with specially formulated concrete infill, anti-drill plates and re-locker protection.
- Overnight insurance rating: £60,000 cash, £600,000 valuables
- 30 minutes fire protection for paper documents
- Fitted with two double bitted key locks as standard
- Optional upgrade to combined electronic lock and key lock available
- Euro grade IV security safe
- Constructed of high resistance materials and layers of reinforced armour
- High quality drill resistant steel and glass plates cover the lock areas
- 3 way angular locking bolts
- ECB.S, AIS and Police Secured by Design approved
- Internal dimensions (HxWxD): 1197 x 555 x 360mm
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 1310 x 670 x 545mm
- Weight: 695kg
- Capacity: 246 litres
- Includes floor fixing kit as standard
- Free delivery to your door
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
The Phoenix Planet HS6075 Security Safe will be delivered 8 weeks after your order is placed. You will be contacted by the carrier prior to the delivery to ensure that someone will be able to take collection of the safe.
Free Standard Delivery
Our Free Delivery includes the delivery of the safe to your door only. This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that this safe will be dispatched via courier and cannot be brought into your premises. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form
and email it back to us on email@example.com
or call us on 0800 612 6537 we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.