The Phoenix Mercury HS2053 Security Safes are fitted with the high security double bitted key lock or optional electrnic lock and have 3-way angular locking bolts. Theses safes are constructed with a double wall infilled with specially formulated concrete, anti-drill plates and re-locker protection.
- 30 minutes fire protection for paper records
- Overnight insurance rating: £17,500 cash, £175,000 valuables
- Fitted with high security double bitted key lock or electronic lock
- Key lock version supplied with 2 keys as standard
- Euro grade class 2 security safe
- ECB.S, AIS and Police Secured by Design approved
- High quality scratch resistant paint finish
- Internal dimensions (HxWxD): 858 x 406 x 315mm
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 970 x 520 x 500mm
- Weight: 357kg
- Capacity: 110 litres
- Includes floor fixing kit as standard
- Free delivery to your door
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
The Phoenix Mercury HS2053 Security Safes will be delivered 3-7 working days after your order is placed. You will be contacted by the carrier prior to the delivery to ensure that someone will be able to take collection of the safe.
Free Standard Delivery
Our Free Delivery includes the delivery of the safe to your door only. This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that this safe will be dispatched via courier and cannot be brought into your premises. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form
and email it back to us on email@example.com
or call us on 0800 612 6537 we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.