The Phoenix Cosmos HS9071 is a high security safe which has been tested to the European Grade V standard. The safe is fitted with two VdS class II key locks as standard, and has the optional upgrade to combined key and electronic locking. The impressive overnight insurance rating makes this safe ideal for all businesses.
- Overnight insurance rating: £100,000 cash, £1,000,000 valuables
- 30 minutes fire protection for paper records
- Fitted with two double bitted high security key locks as standard
- Optional upgrade to combined electronic and key lock available
- Euro grade V security safe
- Features 3 way angular locking bolts
- Double walled construction with specially formulated concrete infill, anti-drill plates and re-locker protection
- ECB.S, AIS and Police Secured by Design approved
- Internal dimensions (HxWxD): 528 x 525 x 425mm
- External dimensions (HxWxD): 690 x 690 x 690mm
- Weight: 645kg
- Capacity: 121 litres
- Includes floor fixing kit as standard
- Free delivery to your door
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
The Phoenix Cosmos III HS9071 Security Safe will be delivered 8 weeks after your order is placed. You will be contacted by the carrier prior to the delivery to ensure that someone will be able to take collection of the safe.
Free Standard Delivery
Our Free Delivery includes the delivery of the safe to your door only. This applies to any UK mainland location. Please note that this safe will be dispatched via courier and cannot be brought into your premises. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The driver will position the safe and remove the packaging. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form
and email it back to us on email@example.com
or call us on 0800 612 6537 we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.