Semi automatic in operation, the Stryker (Physio Control) Lifepak CR2 defibrillator features next generation AED technology. With in-built cprINSIGHT™ technology, the defibrillator will analyse a patient's heart rhythm while CPR is being performed, closing the gap between CPR and defibrillation shocks being administered to increase the chances of a patient surviving a cardiac event.
Exclusive extras from Safelincs:
- Semi-automatic unit - administers a shock at the press of a button
- Supplied with one set of electrode pads, battery + exclusive CR2 functions
- AED Defibrillator Responder Kit available separately
- 8 year manufacturers warranty on the defibrillator unit
- Battery stand-by life: 4 years (from date of manufacture)
- Electrode pad life: 4 years (from date of manufacture)
- Automatic power on/off when opening/closing the lid
- Pre-connected pads ready for emergency use
- Can be changed from adult to paediatric mode by simply pressing a button, no need for separate pads
- Increases energy levels if more than one shock is required
- Provides clear voice prompts to help guide the rescuer throughout CPR and defibrillation treatment
- Analyses for shockable rhythm during chest compressions with no need to pause
- ClearVoice™ technology detects background noise and adjust volume accordingly for clear instructions even in noisy environments
- Robust design provides high resistance against dust and moisture
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly self tests and will send this information to your LIFELINK™ account once a month
- AED is pre-charged to provide immediate initial shock if required
- Optional allows the operator to switch between two pre-set languages ()
- Wi-Fi with 3G connectivity so your device can send readiness reports to your computer or other smart devices from anywhere in the world at any time
- Includes 8 year 3G data plan
- Wi-Fi only option available
- Available with either handle or carry bag
The Physio-Control Lifepak CR2 defibrillator is supplied with a range of accessories in preparation for administering life saving treatment. When purchasing this unit, you will receive:
- 1 x Physio-Control Lifepak CR2 semi automatic defibrillator
- 1 x Lithium battery
- 1 x Pair of adult/paediatric electrode pads
- 1 x Non-removable universal SIM card
- 1 x 8 year 3G Data Plan
- 1 x User guide
- 1 x Quick Step getting started guide
- 1 x Wireless setup guide
Exclusive extras from Safelincs:
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 Defibrillator with LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager is at the core of this complete AED response system.
This gives you the ability to see the operational effectiveness of the device/s, regardless of whether you own one AED, or multiple units located at different sites. You can now monitor these devices from anywhere in the world at any time, day or night. Reducing system maintenance as you can set up to receive notifications either 3, 6 or 9 months prior to electrodes or batteries requiring replacement meaning you will never forget to order replacement parts again.
This unit has Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity which enable the defibrillator to communicate with LIFELINKcentral, sending monthly status reports to your account. Using a universal SIM card for its 3G connection your device will automatically choose the strongest network signal, giving you coverage over most of the UK and allowing your CR2 to continue reporting its status even when out of range of a suitable WiFi network. Using your computer or other smart devices you can log in to your LIFELINK account wherever you have an Internet connection to instantly locate and review your AEDs
A Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) can happen at anytime and in any place, the Wi-Fi and 3G capabilities of this unit can also give emergency responders a complete picture of each SCA event. This means that when they arrive on scene they are better prepared for the patient, knowing details of shocks given, seeing the patient's actual ECG while the responder has been performing CPR.
Basic LIFELINKcentral AED Programme Manager access is included with each LIFEPAK CR2 defibrillator, you have the option to upgrade to the Track account that will allow you to manage up to 50 units. You will be able to manage them all from your LIFELINK account dashboard and be reminded to order replacement pads and batteries. Additional features include: A dedicated account support representative, post event reports and free premium software upgrades.