We have an exciting opportunity for a Platforms Administrator to join our growing team! You will be responsible for assisting with the development and growth of our Amazon product range as well as optimising conversion rates, search rankings and sales growth.
Previous experience of working with the Amazon platform and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing is desirable but not essential.
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Listing suitable products and selecting the right pricing on Amazon to achieve optimum sales
- Monitor and report on Amazon Featured Offers including our competitive status, stock and pricing
- Improve content and imagery of listed products across platforms
- Monitor conversion rates and natural ranking and optimise these
- Maintain and develop our various platforms and PPC marketing including ManoMano and B&Q
This role will require good English and Maths skills as well as good organisation.
Job type: Full time
Salary: Between £25,000 and £28,000 dependent on experience
33 days including bank holidays
Location: Alford, Lincolnshire
What Can Safelincs Offer You?
- Holiday: 33 days including bank holidays per year
- Employee Retention Scheme
- At least 4 company organised social events per year for all staff to attend
- Staff led clubs such as martial arts, walking group and games club!
How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.