Safelincs Ltd is seeking a skilled IT Systems Administrator to join our dynamic and growing team. This role is crucial in maintaining our key business systems to ensure the smooth running of the company’s operations.
Roles & Responsibilities
Microsoft Windows System Administration
- Manage and maintain Microsoft Windows servers, workstations, and active directory services.
- Deploy, configure, and update Windows operating systems and applications.
- Assist in the maintenance and optimization of the company's network infrastructure.
- Ensure network security and manage firewalls and network access.
Troubleshooting and Problem Solving
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues efficiently, providing effective solutions to end-users.
- Develop and implement best practices for system stability and performance.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of system configurations, procedures, and issue resolutions.
- Collaborate with team members and communicate technical information effectively.
- Provide end-user support, both in-person and remotely, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
The Ideal Candidate
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who has the technical skills below. Equally as important though is what more you can bring to the table. We’re particularly interested in getting to know individuals who are driven and passionate about what they do. As such, these will be people who are confident in putting forward their own ideas and putting their expertise to great use!
Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Microsoft platforms (Exchange Server, Active Directory, SQL Server, Windows Server)
- MacOS platform experience (Desirable)
- Backup Systems
- IT disaster recovery plans and business continuity solutions
- Network equipment configuration and maintenance (LAN / WLAN / WAN)
- Knowledge of ERP systems & workflows in a retail industry (Desirable)
- Managing a Hyper-V virtualised environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and a logical mindset
- Adept at managing and prioritizing tasks efficiently
- A degree or certification is not required, but relevant certifications (e.g., CompTIA, Microsoft) would be a plus.
Job type: Full time
Wage: £12.50 - £15.00 per hour, dependent on experience.
33 days including bank holidays
Location: Alford, Lincolnshire
Hours: 40 hours per week
What Can Safelincs Offer You?
Benefits of Working at Safelincs
- Get involved with staff led clubs such as martial arts, walking group and gardening club
- Work for a company that cares about their staff, we even won a national award for it!
- Generous holiday package – 33 days including bank holidays per year for this role!
- Free refreshments, biscuits and chocolate!
- At least 4 company organised social events per year for all staff to attend
How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.