The Fire Warden Training course has been specifically designed to reduce the risk of fire through the promotion of fire safety awareness and basic fire fighting equipment training for staff/individuals appointed as Fire Wardens. For businesses, this is a course of particular importance because of the legal responsibilities placed on employers under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and Fire (Scotland) Act 2005 which came into effect in 2006.
- We come to your site
- Maximum number of participants - 12
- 3 hours in-house training
- Teach delegates the role of a Fire Warden and their responsibilities
- Explanation of current legislation
- Learn how to detect and prevent fires
- Learn how to react in a fire situation and raise the alarm
- Emergency procedures including evacuation drills
- Fire fighting equipment practical training
After you have placed your order you will be contacted by a dedicated member of staff to book your training session and arrange times that best suit you and your organisations needs.
Our experienced trainer, Bob Smith, is professionally qualified to certify candidates in health and safety practices. His sound knowledge of the subject and great presentation skills make these training programmes invaluable to the individual and organisation alike.
Trainers Relevant Qualifications:
Q. Do you provide training that would enable fire marshals to be proficient in the use of extinguishers and in how to evacuate a building in the event of a fire?
We offer professional training courses. We would suggested the Fire Safety Awareness training for a general understanding of the fire equipment and how to prevent a fire and the Fire Warden training to the appointed Fire Marshals in your work place.