Evacuator Mini Guard Linking Instructions
There is no limit to the amount of Evacuator Mini Guard’s that can be linked. The Evacuator Mini Guard can also be linked to other products in the Evacuator range.
Please note: It is important that - + is traced from unit to unit (failure to connect in the correct polarity will cause a voltage build up! This will blow the unit and void your Warranty.
A single core traced bell wire is recommended to be used for linking the Evacuator Mini Guard.
Multiple Linking Instructions
1. Remove the call point cover using the key supplied exposing the battery in the base.
2. Carefully remove the circular cut out in the bottom of the call point back box (this used to feed the linking wire through)
3. Connect the traceable side of the bell wire into the negative connector (C) on the rear of the call point and the plain bell wire into the positive connector (B). as per diagram
4. Once the wires are in the correct ports place the wire through (advisable to use a grommet to replace the cut out) the cut out you pushed out in step 2 and replace the front of the call point.
5. Repeat the process in the Evacuator you are wishing to link to (Checking Polarity is correct by the traceable bell wire)
|Brand||FMC Fire Equipment|
|Product Code: FMCEVAMINI||
5 in stock Expected dispatch: Today
£51.71 inc VAT
£43.09 ex VAT
The following delivery options are available on this product.
3 customers have given this product an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5
Rating: 5 / 5 Stars
Very good firm to deal with ! I have delt with Safelinks before and have found them very efficient
Published on: 19th November 2014
Rating: 5 / 5 Stars
Great Product and service thank you.
Published on: 25th July 2014
Rating: 4 / 5 Stars
Got it in installed on wall but never actually used it and don't want a fire to have the need, but I am sure it will be right for the job
Published on: 30th July 2013
If you have any questions or would like more information about this product you can ask one of our specialists.