The GS5 five gun security safe from Burton is an affordable, high security gun safe independently tested to BS 7558 by Sold Secure. The safes can accommodate rifles with scopes and suppressors fitted while the carpeted floor and height adjustable foam racking prevents accidental damage to your firearms.
- Independently tested to BS 7558 by Sold Secure
- Suitable for five rifles/shotguns
- Will accommodate rifles with scopes and suppressors fitted
- Double bitted key lock as standard
- Lockable internal ammo box
- Height adjustable foam racking and carpeted base
- Holder on back of door for ammo belts and cleaning rods
- Back and base fixing points for additional security
- 5mm thick solid steel door and 2mm thick steel body
- Spring loaded door
- Free kerbside delivery (1-3 working days)
Free Standard Delivery
Our free delivery includes the delivery of the safe to the kerbside only. This is sent on a 1-3 working day service. This applies to any UK mainland location.
Please contact us if you are uncertain or want the safe to be delivered over stairs. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. By choosing this option, the safe will be delivered on a 7-10 working day service. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form and email it back to us on email@example.com or call us on 0800 612 6537 we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.