The Burton Firesec 10/120 is the ideal home and small business for both valuables and paper documents. The safe has been independently attack and fire tested, and has a number of features which provide a high level of security.
- Impressive 120 minutes fire protection for paper
- Overnight insurance rating: £10,000 cash, £100,000 valuables
- Independently attack and fire tested to EN1143-1 Grade 1 & NT 017 120P
- Fitted with a high security key lock as standard
- Optional upgrade to electronic lock
- Special drill protection of the lock and bolt work
- In case of attack the door is secured by multiple relocking devices
- Th safe has a double walled steel body and door - filled with special fire and security composite
- Internal Dimensions (HxWxD): 1020x390x330mm
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 1190x565x540mm (not including hinges)
- External Dimensions (HxWxD): 1190x585x540mm (including hinges)
- Weight: 365kg
- Capacity: 131 litres
- Fitted with 2 adjustable shelves
- Base fixing kit supplied as standard
- Free kerbside delivery (2-3 weeks)
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
Free Standard Delivery
Our free delivery includes the delivery of the fire safe to the kerbside only. This is sent on a 2-3 weeks service. This applies to any UK mainland location.
Please contact us if you are uncertain or want the safe to be delivered over stairs. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. By choosing this option, the safe will be delivered on a 2-3 weeks service. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form and email it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 612 6537 we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.