The Burton FF400 Filing Cabinet has a 60 minute fire rating for the protection of paper. The fire resistant four drawer cabinet is suitable for storing documents and files up to foolscap in size. Ideal paper protection filing cabinet for offices and other commercial applications.
- 60 minutes fire protection for paper up to 1000°C
- Independently fire tested to NT Fire-017 60P
- Four drawer filing cabinet
- One high security electronic lock secures all drawers
- Each drawer is secured by 4 high security bolts
- Capacity per drawer: 54 litres
- Each drawer can hold up to 100kg
- Suitable for foolscap files
- Capacity: 216 litres
- Weight: 320kg
- External (HxWxD): 1530x540x680mm
- Drawer Size (HxWxD): 280x385x520mm
- Supplied complete with drawer dividers
- Free kerbside delivery (1-3 working days)
- Safelincs Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
Free Standard Delivery
Our free delivery includes the delivery of the fire safe to the kerbside only. This is sent on a 1-3 working day service. This applies to any UK mainland location.
Please contact us if you are uncertain or want the safe to be delivered over stairs. Upgrade to Indoor Delivery
If you require the safe to be delivered into the building, you can choose the upgrade to indoor delivery with a hand pallet truck option during the purchasing stage. By choosing this option, the safe will be delivered on a 7-10 working day service. If you choose this upgrade the driver will arrive with a suitable vehicle with tail lift and pallet truck. The driver will position the safe into any position that can be reached with a hand pallet truck. This can also include the use of any lifts available, as long as the size and weight-carrying capacity of the lift is suitable. The access to the building must have no obstructions, e.g. steps or door thresholds etc..
Please notify us if you have any steps in the building, as the driver might not be able to move the hand pallet truck over the steps. Special Delivery over stairs
If you require the safe to be transported to different floor levels via stairs you can fill in our Delivery Form and email it back to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 612 6537 we will then discuss your particular situation and can quote any extra transport costs, if necessary.