During extended servicing, engineers need to remove the head cap of stored pressure fire extinguishers. To do this, it is important that the engineer carries the correct tools needed for the work, and the type of extinguisher it relates to.
- Designed for the removal of fire extinguisher head caps/valves
- Suitable for use with Firechief extinguishers
- The bar is screwed into the extinguisher hose thread
- Double ended:
- 0.5 inch (12.75mm) thread end
- 0.375 inch (9.6mm) thread end
- Dimensions (LengthxDia): 265x16mm
Hammers or mallets should not be used with this bar
This is the technical data for the Firechief Head cap/Valve Removal Bar.