Designed for harsh environments, the Tough Guard is a robust site alarm contained in a weatherproof enclosure. The simple "push to activate" button can be easily reset by twisting in the direction of the arrows embossed on it. This alarm is ideal for construction sites, builders yards and any location with harsh weather conditions.
- Push button to activate
- IP56 rated weatherproof enclosure
- Fitted with Xenon strobe light
- IP65 rating
- Link up to 25 units into one system
- Extremely loud 118dB sounder
- Easily linked with other Evacuator products
- PP9 battery included
Linking the Evacuator Tough Guard is easy with the new Easy Link Terminals and IP68 rated Glands.
We recommend a maximum of 25 units are linked together in any one zone
We recommend for linking that a 2 Core colour coded 5mm diameter cable is used.
1. Loosen the External Gland Clamps and feed the cable through the gland into the inside of the unit.
2. Strip back 25mm of the outer insulation and expose the internal colour coded cables. The inner colour coded cabled should then be stripped back by 5mm to expose the bare wire.
3. Take a cable from “link out” of evacuator one and wire into “link in” on evacuator two making sure that the polarities of the linking wire are correctly polarised (red to red and black to black) This linking method can be repeated for up to 25 evacuator units.
4. All units will now go in to alarm state when triggered from any device within the link, please remember that the triggered device must be re-set to deactivate the system.
This is the technical data for the Evacuator Tough Guard - Push Button Site Alarm.