Under the PUWER (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations) 1998 businesses and organisations are responsible for the maintenance of equipment used by employees in the workplace. Servicare is the annual service of EVAC+CHAIR evacuation chairs which ensures safe operation for emergency use, and helps employers meet their legal requirements. The service offer also includes one additional call out to site if any parts need to be replaced during the year and customers receive an annual servicing certificate after the maintenance has been carried out.
- Ensures that EVAC+CHAIRs are maintained for safe operation
- Engineer carries out a thorough visual inspection and tests the chair
- Includes the replacement of any wearing parts
- Available for mainland England, Wales and Scotland
- Price stated is the servicing cost per chair
- Evacuation chairs are labelled with a maintenance sticker
- Customer receives a service certificate for their records
- Servicare includes one additional call-out to site during the year
- Servicare does not include the replacement of damaged parts caused by vandalism
Please note: Servicare covers servicing for Evac+Chair evacuation chair models only.
After you have placed your order you will be contacted by a dedicated member of staff to book your evacuation chair servicing. The work will be carried out within 12 weeks of booking.
Non-mainland UK addresses include the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and any isles located off UK mainland. For a servicing quote for non-mainland UK addresses, please contact the customer services team on 0800 612 6537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your address details.