Suitable for: Marine, automotive and enclosed environments - locations that are occasionally
or permanently unmanned, or anywhere requiring an instant extinguishing reaction.
Choose powder fire extinguishers for vehicle and marine engine compartments; inert
gas fire extinguishers for computer rooms and enclosed compartments.
back to top
Designed to be mounted (on the wall bracket supplied) in un-manned areas, these automatic extinguishers are triggered by heat levels commonly associated with fire.
- Extinguisher fixing bracket is included
- Effective on class A, B & C fires
- Suitable for boat / vehicle engine compartments / generator rooms
Available in both 6kg and 10kg models, these automatic extinguishers are perfect for unmanned, confined locations.
- Extinguisher fixings included
- Effective on class A, B & C fires
- Suitable for engines and machine rooms
- CE Marked
Available in 1kg, 1.5kg and 2kg versions, these automatic, clean inert gas extinguishers can cover unmanned areas of up to 3.4 cubic metres.
- Clean, inert extinguishing gas FE-36™ (Halon replacement)
- 5 Year manufacturer's warranty
- Suitable for server rooms and other IT areas
- Zero ozone depletion
Covering up to 2.0 cubic metres of enclosed space, the powder Strike FX detects heat over 165°C and bursts to douse the flames and extinguish the fire.
- Provides 24/7 protection
- Extinguishes a fire via a 4m pressurised polymer detection tube
- Ideal for many industrial and vehicle applications
Available in 1kg and 2kg versions, the Strike FX tubing covers "at risk" areas and bursts at the point of exposure to 165°C, accurately dowsing the fire.
- ABC dry powder media
- Supplied with 4m of polymer detection tubing
- Extinguishes at the source of the fire
- Does not require any electrical power to operate
Available in two versions suitable for 1.5m3 or 3.0m3 coverage in 19" server racks. Discreet and unobtrusive design.
- Self-contained fire detection and suppression system
- CE marked and EMC tested
- Provides automatic extinguishing for rack and cabinet enclosures
- Non-ozone depleting FM200 extinguishant
- Features 2 built-in LPCB approved conventional optical smoke detectors
The Novec 1230 systems come in two sizes to cover either 1.5m3 or 3.0m3 of space in 19" server racks. Slimline, low profile rack design.
- Provides fire detection and protection for electronic equipment
- Designed around EN 54-2 C&IE standards and EMC tested
- Automatic release of extinguishant upon detector activation
- Environmentally friendly Novec 1230 extinguishing gas
- Includes 2 built-in LPCB approved conventional photoelectric smoke detectors
Automatic Extinguishers for Boats
Automatic fire extinguishers in boats are usually containing powder. They are installed facing slighly downwards above the engine. They are triggered when the ambient temperature rises to a level typical for a fire being present. The powder rapidly discharges over the engine and kills of the flames. No human interaction is required.
Automatic Extinguishers for Computer Cabinets
Automatic fire extinguishers used for computer cabinets usually contain an inert gas, which is released when the temperature reaches a trigger point. The inert gas then suffocates the fire. As the gas spreads evenly in the computer cabinet, it is important that the size of extinguisher matches the volume of the cabinet. If the gas concentration after discharge is too low, the fire will not be suppressed. If the cabinet has too many openings, the gas disperses into other areas and will not be effective any longer. It is therefore important that the cabinet door for example is closed when the cabinet is not being worked on. The position of the extinguisher is usually above the equipment so that the rising heat triggers the extinguisher as quickly as possible.
The gases in our automatic extinguishers are environmentally friendly.