Having the ability to move mobility impaired people in an emergency without removing them from their bed is extremely beneficial. Evacuation sheets are designed for exactly that purpose but using the sheets correctly is very important, not only for the patient but also for the employer and the employee. This training session has been developed to cover practical and theoretical aspects of the sheet to empower users in the case of an emergency.
- We come to your site
- Price covers up to 8 participants
- A safety check on your evacuation sheet
- A brief history of the sheets and related health and safety information
- Practical demonstration and training on usage
- An explanation of maintenance and servicing requirements
- 60 minute in-house training inclusive of assessment
After you have placed your order you will be contacted by a dedicated member of staff to book your training session and arrange times that best suit you and your organisations needs.
Our experienced trainer, Bob Smith, is professionally qualified to certify candidates in health and safety practices. His sound knowledge of the subject and great presentation skills make these training programmes invaluable to the individual and organisation alike.
Trainers Relevant Qualifications: